Selling my ultimate backcountry vehicle

Jen

Formerly colefeet
So i'm moving to a van and selling my awesome Taco. The question is, I have no idea how to price it... I can get the blue book value and add on the value of the cap, but the value of the buildout in the back is rather subjective. ideas anyone?

IMG_20170124_152121223.jpg IMG_20170124_152713484_HDR.jpg IMG_20170124_152940728_HDR.jpg

I think your truck is pretty valuable, since it is a taco and probably 4WD. I think you should go for KBB value between wholesale and retail and add the cap on - the KBB site will do that for you I think. I am betting that the apartment setup is just gravy and will make it more attractive but, sadly, I would be surprised if you even get the cost of materials. Good luck!

Your buildout is sweet @Jen. I don't have much to say other than advertise it for sale on climber/outdoor forums, and perhaps you'll get more value.

I'm with Art in that it probably won't add much to the value but it will help fetch a better price to the kind of people who want that kind of thing.

perfect, that's what i needed to know! thanks, guys!

Back