Salt Creek...AGAIN!!!

LoriB

My friend Dorothy and I are once again headed toward Utah in 5 DAYS!!! Currently packing and dehydrating like mad women! This time we're hoping to do the entire trail (my girl is much better this year so I don't have to worry). I have several contingencies in mind, depending on what the weather does when we get there. No matter what happens though it will be AWESOME because we will once again be out there among the beauty of the rocks!! I see on the Park page that there are fire advisories due to excessive dryness this year....that could be worse than excessive rain!!

My friend Dorothy and I are once again headed toward Utah in 5 DAYS!!! Currently packing and dehydrating like mad women! This time we're hoping to do the entire trail (my girl is much better this year so I don't have to worry). I have several contingencies in mind, depending on what the weather does when we get there. No matter what happens though it will be AWESOME because we will once again be out there among the beauty of the rocks!! I see on the Park page that there are fire advisories due to excessive dryness this year....that could be worse than excessive rain!!

How did it go?

I was living in Flat Rock, MI in April 1976 when I found a book titled Slickrock. I fell in love with the beauty of SE Utah in the photos. In September 1976 I moved to Salt Lake. Never regretted the move.

Back