REI Dividends

Seriously? I'm not the one with the lowest? Your dividend balance is $7.29

Am I misremembering this or does REI usually do a sale when they send out the dividends? Like a 20% off one item coupon or something like that?

160 bucks and change, woo! Got a $100 gift card I've been sitting on since December too. What do I not need that I can rush out and immediately buy...

Speaking of REI; the members-only garage sale is Saturday. Think there's better odds of a good find in Sandy or SLC?

Holy F - $202.37 - gotta keep that one from the wife....

I did do some Christmas shopping there this year for some family, though.

@Don - I've had some awesome scores at the SLC store for the garage sale, maybe because its a bigger store they seem to have more gear. It's still really only worth it if you end up being called one of the first groups in.

Dividend + gift card + 20% off after the 24th = $19 and tax for a bag that can get me out earlier/later in the year:

https://www.rei.com/product/110922/rei-co-op-magma-10-sleeping-bag-mens

Hope it's decent but for that money I'll chance it. Like half the price of a western mountaineering bag even full price...

@Wanderlust073 I was at REI yesterday and salivating over this bag. It was so incredibly soft, had great loft and looked very well constructed. Let us know how well it preforms!