REI Dividends

I've been happy with my Suunto MC-2 360/D/L/IN/NH SS004239001. It does include an inclinometer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I am getting a whopping $3.75. Oh joy!

To be fair, I did a seasonal job on live chat at Backcountry.com last year, so it makes sense that I did not purchase a lot at REI. Last year my dividend was like $60. The goats got all my money this year. Employee discount and proform. Can't beat it! Happy shopping. I'll be getting some cliff bars from the looks of things this year. :uhhuh:

Last edited:
Yeah I've been sick and missed the Garage Sale. What did I miss?

Guess I am near the low end at $15 bucks. Though as usual I love seeing the "non-eligible" amount I spent :-(

Did you find anything at the garage sale?

I went to the Sandy store. The lotto-entry is a good idea, but my card was like the 6th or 7th draw so all the good stuff was in other people's hands by the time I got in (sleeping bags, tents, backpacks ALL gone). I did find an REI brand fleece jacket in my size for 6 bucks. It has a small hole that needs some sewing, but it's a stitching-failure hole, so once it's sewn you'd never even notice it. And I found a Marmot Precip jacket in my size for 20 bucks. I have yet to find anything wrong with the Precip jacket. Pretty happy with those purchases.

Breaking down an buying a 4 person tent this year for car camping.

27 bucks and I put it towards a Dueter 65+10 and a pair of shoe laces.

@Wanderlust073 I was at REI yesterday and salivating over this bag. It was so incredibly soft, had great loft and looked very well constructed. Let us know how well it preforms!

Just picked it up! Absolutely dying to get out too. Hopefully things dry out quick.

I got $527, mostly because I use my REI Master card to buy everything. 2% back on Grocery purchases adds up over a year.

I need a new pair of mountain biking shoes and a new bike helmet.

$197.23 - went on Friday and bought a Yakima Skybox 16. Only ended up paying about $215 out of own pocket.

I got a whopping $0.98! Nearly all of my purchases last year were clearance/nondividendable sales though.