Randy's license plate in BOBB email...

DAA

Pretty cool. Just opened an email from Back of Beyond Books in Moab, I think the email actually came in earlier this week but I'm just getting to it. But, anyway, click to open the message nad right at the top of the email there is a picture of something I recognize - Randy's license plate (ADVENTR) :).

- DAA

When I originally looked at the newsletter, I assumed that someone snapped the photo of my plate when I was in Moab over President's Weekend...then I realized my Jeep was way too clean in the photo and the tags would be way expired. Yep, they pulled that photo off my blog from the day I got the plates back in April of 2010...the week after our Hole in the Rock trip. If I remember correctly, that was the first time I met you in person, Dave.

Dang! Yes, I think that was the first time we met in person - the two guys that didn't want to camp with the big group :D. That was a great trip.

But that sucks they poached the shot. Cool that it's yours - but uncool you didn't even know they were using it. Very uncool, actually.

- DAA