Prints and framing-Where to?

Bigred72

I have some shots that look great in a 16X9 format, but am not able to find anywhere that prints them. Also, what about frames for those prints. What options do I have for both?

3:2 is getting pretty common in prints but I doubt you'll find 16:9 anywhere. Best bet would be to print with white space, trim, then custom frame. But that's spendy. I like Costco for framed edge canvas prints. They do have some pano sizes like 16" x 48".

3:2 is what I shoot in. I guess all of the wide landscape pano's I see, they do what you suggested. I have also seen metal prints in various sizes in wide landscapes also.....guess it wasn't as easy as I thought......Thanks for the insight Nick.

Looking at Costco, it looks like the 16X32 canvas works well for the framing I am looking for this particular shot. Thanks!!! I also was looking through the "Canvas prints?" thread, which showed in the similar threads, so that helped a bunch.

3:2 is what I shoot in. I guess all of the wide landscape pano's I see, they do what you suggested. I have also seen metal prints in various sizes in wide landscapes also.....guess it wasn't as easy as I thought......Thanks for the insight Nick.

Back