Places to get free firewood- place them here!

uintahiker

Adventure Guru
I know there's a few places around that have crates/etc that they cut up and leave out back for people to pick up and use for firewood. If you know of a spot like this that you'd like to share, go ahead and post it here! Ideally, I'd like to see places for Logan, Ogden, Davis County, Salt Lake Valley, and Happy Valley Provo. Other places are welcomed too.

I've been to a spot in Clearfield, but I can't remember where it was.

I have a huge pile of cut logs in my back yard if anyone wants them. Probably a 1/2 to a full cord once split. Free to anyone who wants to get it out of there. Located in Cottonwood Heights, UT. :)

I know there's a few places around that have crates/etc that they cut up and leave out back for people to pick up and use for firewood. If you know of a spot like this that you'd like to share, go ahead and post it here! Ideally, I'd like to see places for Logan, Ogden, Davis County, Salt Lake Valley, and Happy Valley Provo. Other places are welcomed too.

I've been to a spot in Clearfield, but I can't remember where it was.

I think the place in Clearfield you are talking about is on 1000 W. and just north of 700 S.

Back