Album Phone pics...

Big leak in the radiator. Story is at the end of the trip report: http://adventr.co/2017/07/rico-silverton-trail/

You're lucky AAA came and helped you out. I had a Jeep Cherokee, lost compression as I was climbing Red Mtn Pass (no place to turn around), then coasted down into Silverton. Called AAA and they said they didn't cover that area (this has been a number of years ago), so no tow, and nobody in Silverton could fix it w/o ordering parts etc. A mechanic literally used baling wire to wire my exhaust manifold on so I had enough compression to get back over the pass and into a shop in Montrose. I cancelled my AAA, but it sounds like they're doing a better job now of covering areas. That was the only time I've ever needed a tow. :)

Looking down on Wilson and Jackson WY from Phillips Ridge. Happy to be back on my bike and getting some beautiful miles in.
6245e9f8ea6a45c9ed0c1c5f4bca455d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Carefully packed my camera gear for a trip to the eastern Uintas and Dinosaur recently ... and didn't realize until I arrived that the camera's SD card was still plugged into my computer back in Montana. So here's an iPhone shot of Echo Park on a rainy late-September day:

2017-10-10f.jpg

Some aerial pictures during the flight back to Europe 2018

Hole in the Rock Rd
01_HIR.jpeg

The beautiful canyons of Escalante
02_CoE.jpeg

Halls Creek Narrows, Poe Cyn, Happy Dog - Waterpocket Fold, CRNP
03_HcrkN, PoeCyn, HappyDog, WPF, CRNP.jpeg

Mt. Ellsworth and Ticaboo Cyn, Mt. Holmes - The Henries
04_Henries_MtEllsworthTicaboo_MtHolmes.jpeg

Confluence of Dirty Devil an Colorado river
05_ConfColDD.jpeg