Album Panoramas and Stitched Images

Wedge Overlook

i-GbD8f9P-XL.jpg

Phone panorama from sunset last Thursday. Apologies for forgetting to crop out the signpost on the right side before uploading.

LRM_EXPORT_218809972639859_20190422_134428180-X2.jpg

Zion backside with Northgate Peaks and Guardian Angel
I scrambled up the saddle below Pine Valley Peak and it was pretty cool

i-8XfkhrG-XL.jpg
Nice! I nearly scrambled up this saddle after turning around from the calf deep snow when I was out there in March. Now I know what I missed:mad:

Nice! I nearly scrambled up this saddle after turning around from the calf deep snow when I was out there in March. Now I know what I missed:mad:

I just had to cross through calf-deep water. All the washes are running full force.
I'll be back tomorrow for more exploration. There are cougars in the area, I found fresh tracks and hikers reported us they saw cougars while on Wildcat trail. So I can't wait to go back and explore more.
Maybe the kitty cats are still there, because of an elk carcass nearby

Next time you come, visit the area. I'll post a trip report pretty soon.

Looking forward to your trip report. I actually did cross the first wash parallel to wildcat, pushed north of pine valley a bit, then entered a second wash closer to the saddle. In the bottom of that wash I saw several cougar prints. They didn't look fresh but it made my decision to turn back and head over to cave knoll a little easier.

Stopped to see Spirit Mound near Vermillion, South Dakota on a 41-mile ride this afternoon. I have driven by a few times but never stopped to go to the top of it. This was one of the notable places visited by Lewis and Clark on their expedition.

LRM_EXPORT_845331321904342_20190510_194744651.jpeg