Muddy Creek 6 day backpacking loop with My Own Frontier

WasatchWill

Ready For More
Gorgeous looking hike! One of these years I'd really like to float the Muddy when the flow is right. I'd also love to do get into some canyoneering down through Music Canyon. And of course, simply just wading down through Muddy looks like it'd be amazing as well. Joey used to be a regular here on BCP. Always enjoy watching his vids and going on his big trips vicariously with him that way. He's gotta be part mule too, especially after seeing that food spread he packed. Kudos to him for not letting it go to waste though. Thanks for the share. Beautiful footage you shot and edited into your own video. Nice job! By the way, what camera did you film with?

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
Gorgeous looking hike! One of these years I'd really like to float the Muddy when the flow is right. I'd also love to do get into some canyoneering down through Music Canyon. And of course, simply just wading down through Muddy looks like it'd be amazing as well. Joey used to be a regular here on BCP. Always enjoy watching his vids and going on his big trips vicariously with him that way. He's gotta be part mule too, especially after seeing that food spread he packed. Kudos to him for not letting it go to waste though. Thanks for the share. Beautiful footage you shot and edited into your own video. Nice job! By the way, what camera did you film with?
Hey man, thanks, I film with an iPhone 11 Pro Max at 4k, 60fps, its pretty amazing what it can do. Music canyon looks like something I would love to do at some point too, we climbed up it a little bit from the Muddy Creek side and its looks awesome!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
futurafree Muddy Creek and Kane/Bullet Trip Planning 10
Dave Bumping down Muddy Creek On The Water 1
George_Washington_Hayduke Packrafting and Bikepacking from the San Rafael River to Muddy Creek On The Water 0
swmalone Muddy Wheeler Creek Trail Run Everything Else 5
kansas Trail along Muddy Creek Trip Planning 11
fiber Invite Muddy Creek 6 day loop or other trips in May? Meet Up (Members Only) 6
BJett Kayaking the Chute of Muddy Creek On The Water 8
kerkphil Chute of Muddy Creek Hiking & Camping 6
Go-deep San Rafael Swell and the Chute of Muddy Creek Trip Planning 3
Desertrat The Grand Gorge of Muddy Creek Hiking & Camping 8
Titans Slick muddy recovery in Southern Utah General Discussion 8
Dave Maybe Muddy? General Discussion 2
Deadeye008 Running High and Muddy On The Water 9
Laura V. Four Days in Salt Creek Canyon, April 2021 Backpacking 11
BackpackingtheSierras Republic Pass Trail North Absaroka into Yellowstone Cache Creek and Lamar River Trip Planning 1
travel2walk trip report: Wind River Range – Ross Lakes, Bear Basin, Grasshopper Glacier, & Dinwoody Creek loop, Aug-Sep 2020 Trip Reports 26
regehr Millers Creek General Discussion 0
Laura V. Bears in Salt Creek Canyon, Canyonlands Trip Planning 76
Lowro Tourist Creek, WRR Trip Planning 12
Bushwacker West Clear Creek Ruin Hiking & Camping 2
Miya Beach Backpacking and Creek Bed Sleeping Backpacking 29
norwegianxplorer Summiting Mount Whitney from Guitar Lake, 6 Days backpacking the Sierra before the Creek Fire closed everything down. Backpacking 5
scatman Cache Creek, Yellowstone National Park - September 10, 2020 Backpacking 8
norwegianxplorer Sequoia National Park just before the Creek Fire Backpacking 6
P Salt Creek water Backpacking 2
Arizona Jones Wet Beaver Creek Arizona, Backpack Trip Backpacking 8
B Thorofare loop (almost) Cabin Creek, Hawk's Rest, Ishawooa Creek 8/11-19 Backpacking 54
scatman Pebble Creek, Yellowstone National Park - August 14, 2020 Backpacking 42
norwegianxplorer Greater Yellowstone part 2, from the Headwaters of Yellowstone River, through the Thorofare, Overlook Mountain, Rampart Creek Backpacking 9
NorthwestWanderer Backpacking the Lost River Range in Idaho : Bear Creek Lake & Upper Basin Backpacking 7
andyjaggy Deep Creek Lakes and Windriver Peak Trip Planning 6
B Thorofare loop from Deer Creek Trip Planning 20
regehr "Sulphur Creek is flashing" Canyoneering 0
ramblinman Boulder Creek Day Hike, Escalante National Monument Hiking & Camping 5
S Hansen Creek Rio Grande NF Conejos River Trip Planning 3
NorthwestWanderer 3 days in Idaho/Oregon's Hells Canyon: Pittsburgh Landing to Willow Creek Backpacking 2
I Water in Frisky Creek south of Highway 12 in the Grand Staircase? Trip Planning 0
RyanP Coyote Gulch to Halls Creek via Stevens Canyon Trip Planning 28
Blake Merrell Fossil Creek Backpacking 10
ram A Christmas Pine Creek/Keyhole Canyoneering 1
Kullaberg63 Pack Creek to Castle Valley - below the rim. Backpacking 0
westy Fishhawk Creek, Washakie Wilderness Area Trip Planning 4
Blake Merrell Clear Creek Reservoir On The Water 6
P West fork of Salt Creek? Trip Planning 4
Tim Valentine Big Pine Creek Eastern Sierra Backpacking 10
scatman Whetstone Creek, Teton Wilderness - October 11-14, 2019 Backpacking 19
scatman Grebe Lake, Headwaters of Lava Creek and Observation Peak, Yellowstone National Park - September 13, 2019 Backpacking 7
TrektheWorld Salt Creek or other Utah Backpack Meet Up (Members Only) 2
McKee80 TR: Bear Lakes Basin Pine Creek TH 09-05/11-19 Backpacking 14
TrektheWorld Salt Creek - Needles or other options in the Utah desert Trip Planning 4