Album Mountains & Peaks

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #1
Can you believe we have all these great photo albums on BCP and not one dedicated to mountains and peaks? Tis' the season, let's see those jagged peaks.

I'll start it off with this evening shot of Haystack Mountain in the Wind Rivers.

IMG_5415.jpg

Trip Reports
This will surely be my new go-to spot for when I want wallow in jealousy of the west.

Nick

Post 'em if you got 'em!
Trip Reports
Thread starter #6
Ha, I think we posted at almost the same moment, Greg!

Trip Reports
The Wind River Mountains - pretty much the whole southern and central portions of the range. Standing on Wind River Peak, the furthest south high peak with Gannett Peak, the highest point in the Winds and Wyoming in the far back.
windies.jpg

Trip Reports
Just to get both coasts involved, I'll throw out a pic of the Adirondack Great Range I took back in January. I'll be prancing across the top of this ridge in a few weeks hitting 11 peaks.

image.jpg

Trip Reports
i really like these photo threads. So many great photos!!

This one was taken on a crazy overnighter in the Enchantments in Washington. Snow had fallen two days prior to us being in here. Wish we had better color at sunrise, but oh well.
billy.jpg

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.