Matt's offroad recovery carnival ride

Reef&Ruins

Colorado Plateau is calling...
That was honestly the funniest video I have seen in a long time. Lizzy and Randy were laughing like 5 year olds the whole time

wabenho

Matt's adventures are always fun to watch but this one was especially good. I must be getting old though. I just kept thinking they needed to get Lizzy a helmet at maybe some gloves.

LarryBoy

Hiker Trash
Who knew that being a glorified tow truck driver could produce such interesting content. This guy's good. I wonder what percentage of his income comes from producing content vs digging out Kias...

Nick

-
Who knew that being a glorified tow truck driver could produce such interesting content. This guy's good. I wonder what percentage of his income comes from producing content vs digging out Kias...

With his viewership, the video income is definitely outweighing the actual tow jobs by a large margin. He's been growing like crazy too. I think he was at about 40 or 50k subscribers when I started watching in 2019. Now he's almost to a half million!