Luxor or Cairo? Trip Plan Advice

lastfortnite

Hello Everyone, Does anybody been to Egypt? My wife and I are planning on Visiting in Egypt but we are torn if we should go to Luxor or Cairo, anybody had a tips and advice about these two? if we go both how many days in both places we could spend? and any suggestion for destination to Visit and food we could try? and if there's any trail in Egypt, that would be really appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Hello Everyone, Does anybody been to Egypt? My wife and I are planning on Visiting in Egypt but we are torn if we should go to Luxor or Cairo, anybody had a tips and advice about these two? if we go both how many days in both places we could spend? and any suggestion for destination to Visit and food we could try? and if there's any trail in Egypt, that would be really appreciated! Thank you in advance.

We have been to Egypt many times, decades ago for scuba diving in the Red Sea. Food to try? Many delicious dishes, but be careful what you eat and drink. Only drink bottled water, bottled beer, etc, do not have drinks with ice cubes or eat cut up melon, etc. No salads! Cooked food only. Bring Imodium.

No idea about Luxor vs Cairo, but consider these Egypt travel advisories:

UK advise:

Here's another:

Back