Last of The Great Unknown screening this week!

Nick

-
Sick of waiting to see the full length documentary, Last of The Great Unknown, by our very own Dan Ransom? Wait no more...

This Thursday, July 26th, Outside Online will be playing the whole thing from 6-9pm MST.

On July 26, between 6 and 9 p.m. MST, Outside will be screening, in its entirety, The Last of the Great Unknown, Dan Ransom’s 22-minute film about canyoneer Richard Rudow’s exploration of an undiscovered slot in the Grand Canyon.

http://www.outsideonline.com/featur...t-of-the-Great-Unknown-Screeing-20120723.html

Be there or be square.

Trailer:

So is the screening online? tv? some location? I can't seem to find any info on it other than Thursday 6-9.

Hellllll yessssss!!! Just got done watching it, hell of a good film. Incredible work, Dan Ransom. I'm definitely bummed that Outside chose to broadcast in flash though. I was stoked to stream it to my TV and experience it on the bigger screen but it wouldn't work because of that, still awesome on the 27" iMac though!

Still cant find my name in the credits for my contribution........

S.O.B! I missed it by a few minutes.... :mad: I SO wanted to see this. I completely forgot until I got home and hopped on the computer, but it was too late...:cry:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Nick Last of The Great Unknown now on iTunes General Discussion 0
Nick Last of The Great Unknown on ABC Nightline tonight! General Discussion 1
gloo last of the great unknown General Discussion 11
Bill Last of the Great Unknown - Official Trailer General Discussion 13
Outdoor_Fool Brooks Range trek - Anaktuvuk Pass to the Haul Road - Cancelled Flight - last minute change-up Backpacking 21
forest dweller Smartphones and how to get your battery to last... General Discussion 19
RyanP Grand Gulch last-minute questions Trip Planning 14
travel2walk last minute Colorado trip, maybe 4 passes? Meet Up (Members Only) 0
TrektheWorld Utah Trip - last weekend of October 2021 Meet Up (Members Only) 2
andyjaggy Last minute Winds trip Meet Up (Members Only) 12
forest dweller Where to go, last minute, early August, with wife, for 2 weeks, with no backcountry permits? Trip Planning 25
Perry Need Some Last Minute Suggestions. Trip Planning 13
C High Uintas Wilderness - Last minute plans Trip Planning 4
Perry Last Minute Over Nighter to Packard Lake Backpacking 13
Perry The Last Song Stuck in Your Head on Trail? General Discussion 29
fossana Zinke's last ditch attempt to suppress Dept of the Interior FoIA requests (public comment open) General Discussion 2
kwc Last Day of Skiing April 2018 Northeast Edition Winter Sports 1
westy Invite Autumnal equinox - one last mountain trip Meet Up (Members Only) 2
F Last flight General Discussion 1
Mike Jones Snowshoeeing trip to Yosemite last weekend! Backpacking 4
Absarokanaut One Last Shot at Sublette: A Sensational Saturday on the Cliffed Crest of the Continental Divide Hiking & Camping 4
N Planning a last-minute trip this weedend Trip Planning 1
Vegan.Hiker Flight cancelled, need last minute info Trip Planning 15
WasatchWill Hayden Peak, conquered at last! Hiking & Camping 15
steve Invite Last-minute Maze Figure 8 packrafting trip this weekend Meet Up (Members Only) 3
steve Invite Last-minute overnighter up AF Canyon tonight - 5.23.14 Meet Up (Members Only) 6
steve Invite Last-minute invite: Day Hike up AF Canyon - Sat, May 17 Meet Up (Members Only) 41
steve Invite last-minute snowshoe camping up AF Canyon. Jan 31-Feb1 Meet Up (Members Only) 0
IntrepidXJ Last Weekend Around Moab Hiking & Camping 3
I Last minute advice needed! Trip Planning 6
intuitive cat what was your best/most satisfactory new gear this last season? Gear 18
gnwatts Last Dollar Road Off Road 4
Nick Invite Backpacking - Last weekend in April Meet Up (Members Only) 25
Archbishop Photos from Low Gap Trail last summer Photography 2
kwc Great Camp Santanoni Hiking & Camping 1
Bob Technology is great ........... General Discussion 0
Mountain Wanderer Hiking the Idaho Centennial Trail in the Great Burn Backpacking 0
J Great to be here! Heading to White Pocket next month... Noobs: Introduce yourself! 8
chandlerwest Great Basin National Park - Wheeler Peak Hiking & Camping 13
Shrubs Thanks for the great reports! Noobs: Introduce yourself! 12
misSOULa The Great Burn Wilderness: Heart Lake Backpacking 3
Perry Great Packraft Deal Gear 2
scatman Little Cataloochee Trail, Great Smokey Mountains National Park - June 3, 2018 Hiking & Camping 13
scatman Lynn Camp Prong Lollipop Loop, Great Smokey Mountains National Park - May 29, 2018 Hiking & Camping 2
Dreamer Summer 2012: trip 1: a short visit to a small corner of The Great Wasted Forest of Northern Colorado Backpacking 11
Perry Great Deal on Gregory Baltoro Gear 0
Perry Great Deal on Sunto MC2 Compass Gear 0
Wanderlust073 Dayhiking Great Sand Dunes NP Hiking & Camping 4
slc_dan Great Smokey Mountains NP Trip Planning 12
T Pumping the Great Basin on a Handcar General Discussion 14