Kelty Light Trekker Down 20 DEAL

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Archbishop

Make ready. Go forward!
Ohh me me! I'll have to count my pennies this week to see if I can pick one of these up. Got a couple of other ideas I'm looking at.

Tyler

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I grabbed four of them today! 2 for me and 2 for Summit. Thanks for passing this along. I love any chance I can get to save space/weight!

Bill

Deadeye008 I'm stoked you posted this and really stoked Tyler picked them up.

I was able to fit 2 bags in a 16L granite gear compression sack and crank it down to nearly the size of a volleyball.

Tyler

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I bought a cheap ($10) compression sack and broke it (on a seam) trying to stuff the two bags :). Looks like I need some granite gear bags.

Deadeye008

Hambone
Deadeye008 I'm stoked you posted this and really stoked Tyler picked them up.

I was able to fit 2 bags in a 16L granite gear compression sack and crank it down to nearly the size of a volleyball.
That's sweet. They definitely fit loosely in the stuff sacks they come with. I have a roll-top dry bag that I stuff mine into to keep it from getting wet. Not sure of how many liters the sack is but it's quite a bit smaller than the stuff sack the bag comes with. It's one of the same bags that I bought from Walmart to use for my DIY gravity filter setup. It comes in a 3 pack. I use the large bag for my filter setup and the medium bag for my sleeping bag. I usually through my down jacket in the small bag. The 3 pack is a steal at around $10. You could probably get 2 of these sleeping bags into the large dry bag.

Bill

The 3 pack is a steal at around $10. You could probably get 2 of these sleeping bags into the large dry bag.
I just tossed out my collection of over a dozen broken cheap stuff sacks... Never again.
Now I have 3 granite gear 16L bags and a set of 25L, 15L, and 5L dry bags.

Deadeye008

Hambone
I just tossed out my collection of over a dozen broken cheap stuff sacks... Never again.
Now I have 3 granite gear 16L bags and a set of 25L, 15L, and 5L dry bags.
I bought 2 packs of these about 2 yrs ago and they have held up great, but I get where you are going. You usually get what you pay for.