Kelty Light Trekker Down 20 DEAL

Ohh me me! I'll have to count my pennies this week to see if I can pick one of these up. Got a couple of other ideas I'm looking at.

I grabbed four of them today! 2 for me and 2 for Summit. Thanks for passing this along. I love any chance I can get to save space/weight!

Deadeye008 I'm stoked you posted this and really stoked Tyler picked them up.

I was able to fit 2 bags in a 16L granite gear compression sack and crank it down to nearly the size of a volleyball.

I bought a cheap ($10) compression sack and broke it (on a seam) trying to stuff the two bags :). Looks like I need some granite gear bags.

Deadeye008 I'm stoked you posted this and really stoked Tyler picked them up.

I was able to fit 2 bags in a 16L granite gear compression sack and crank it down to nearly the size of a volleyball.

That's sweet. They definitely fit loosely in the stuff sacks they come with. I have a roll-top dry bag that I stuff mine into to keep it from getting wet. Not sure of how many liters the sack is but it's quite a bit smaller than the stuff sack the bag comes with. It's one of the same bags that I bought from Walmart to use for my DIY gravity filter setup. It comes in a 3 pack. I use the large bag for my filter setup and the medium bag for my sleeping bag. I usually through my down jacket in the small bag. The 3 pack is a steal at around $10. You could probably get 2 of these sleeping bags into the large dry bag.

The 3 pack is a steal at around $10. You could probably get 2 of these sleeping bags into the large dry bag.

I just tossed out my collection of over a dozen broken cheap stuff sacks... Never again.
Now I have 3 granite gear 16L bags and a set of 25L, 15L, and 5L dry bags.

I just tossed out my collection of over a dozen broken cheap stuff sacks... Never again.
Now I have 3 granite gear 16L bags and a set of 25L, 15L, and 5L dry bags.

I bought 2 packs of these about 2 yrs ago and they have held up great, but I get where you are going. You usually get what you pay for.