Gear Review Kelty Drifter Hydration Pack

Deadeye008

Hambone
I pick up this pack just this week and wanted to post my first impressions here in case others were interested. Sierra Trading Post has these on closeout for around $18 plus I used a 35% off coupon to make it about $12 plus shipping. The pack seems really well made. It has quite a bit of storage for being a hydration pack. See pictures below. The main compartment holds the water bladder and has quite a bit of room for other things. There is an outside open-top compartment where you could put a hard shell or other articles. There is a cinch strap on the top of the open-top pouch to tighten it down. The third compartment is a small zip compartment on the outside. It has a key ring inside and a couple of mesh pockets. I actually got this pack for my boy after he used my slightly larger day pack while hiking last weekend. This one fits him a bit better but is still large enough to be used by an adult. Pack specs list volume at 550 cubic inches(9L) and weight at 20oz.

3ff8bd47-b54b-2a07.jpg

3ff8bd47-b564-42eb.jpg

3ff8bd47-b577-d475.jpg

3ff8bd47-b58d-bbde.jpg

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/kelty-drifter-hydration-pack-2l~p~4535g/?r=m

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Yep, bladder included. Thinking about picking up one more just because they are so inexpensive, even though I have two other small daypacks/hydration packs.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk