Inreach

TeamJenkins17

“Going to the mountains is going home”.
Only ten more days until I finally get to start a trip I’ve dreamed about for years in the Teton Wilderness! Got the Inreach in yesterday and all setup, this thing paired with the Earthmate app is incredible. The mapping feature through the app is super awesome and easy to use. I haven’t figured out everything, but overall I highly recommend this device.

Attachments

• 6D06F056-284B-46E2-9F66-8E29724DEC09.jpeg
    6D06F056-284B-46E2-9F66-8E29724DEC09.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 29
Only ten more days until I finally get to start a trip I’ve dreamed about for years in the Teton Wilderness! Got the Inreach in yesterday and all setup, this thing paired with the Earthmate app is incredible. The mapping feature through the app is super awesome and easy to use. I haven’t figured out everything, but overall I highly recommend this device.

I'm doing a trip next door to the Teton Wilderness down the CDT to the Thorofare in Yellowstone next month. I also bought an inReach Mini because this area is so remote. I haven't set it up yet but it seems awesome! Have an awesome hike!

I'm doing a trip next door to the Teton Wilderness down the CDT to the Thorofare in Yellowstone next month. I also bought an inReach Mini because this area is so remote. I haven't set it up yet but it seems awesome! Have an awesome hike!
Thanks buddy, you too! That’s going to be an epic trip!!