How to pee outdoors (for girls) Rated PG

steve

I know all you ladies on BCP already know how to pee in the woods, but unfortunately we all have girls in our lives who avoid the outdoors because of their fear of going to the bathroom outdoors.

@Tess and I created this little video to help them learn how to enjoy the outdoors without fear. If you have a, daughter, wife, niece, or girlfriend... watch and learn, then send it to them for their benefit.

Well done! I bought my wife one of those "apparatuses" a few years ago and she found that she still had to pull her pants down to effectively use it which still meant more exposure than she was comfortable with and thus a need for the 360 privacy, so at that point, she figured she might as well stick to the tried and true squat method as demonstrated above than deal with packing and routinely cleaning it as mentioned in the video.

While my wife has no trouble going out in the woods, I've bookmarked it for my daughters so it's easier for them to see and understand the tips taught. I can see this video filling a big need and garnering lots of views. Thanks!

My daughter had an accident on our last trip. I am going to show her this before we leave tonight for backpacking.