How’s th weather In y’all’s neck of th woods?

EEFAE331-A28F-46AD-A9B1-8116E3E7CC14.jpeg
Here in Austin…it’s gonna get hotter in more humid..dew point 77 on Sunday…moist n moldy is th word! Can’t hardly wait forth Sept. Yellerstone trip to get here- I’m melting..EEFAE331-A28F-46AD-A9B1-8116E3E7CC14.jpeg

That's so dang hot. Is it always like that in Austin this time of year?

39 and raining here. A couple warmer days coming up and then back to cool temperatures and more rain/snow. I'm all for it. I think our warmest day so far this year was right around 70 degrees, several weeks ago.

53° F, windy, with a chance of rain today. But unfortunately it's gonna be nearing 90° in southern Utah where I'm hiking this weekend.

53° F, windy, with a chance of rain today. But unfortunately it's gonna be nearing 90° in southern Utah where I'm hiking this weekend.
ugh-- field day for the cedar gnats unless there's a breeze

I
That's so dang hot. Is it always like that in Austin this time of year?

39 and raining here. A couple warmer days coming up and then back to cool temperatures and more rain/snow. I'm all for it. I think our warmest day so far this year was right around 70 degrees, several weeks ago.Normal is 84 n 65 but haven’t had normal in years it seems… what Id give for 39 degrees!

Big Bend was 90-100 final 2 weeks of Oct last year- even in the Chisos. Something about Texas...

Weather here in NE is mostly wet and cooler than normal. Heading soon to hike/backpack Dolly Sods and Shenandoah. Heap of rain down there so will likely trudge through heaps of mud.

At least we don't have an F3 tornado like they did last Friday in Wichita, KS. A little too close to the family farm.

It tried to snow last night, we just got ice all over the place instead. High of 49 today, which is decidedly not usual.