Holiday Deals

Nick

-
I hate to even start this thread because I get so sick of all the 'Black Friday', 'Cyber Monday' marketing mayhem, but I know there are some killer deals to be had. Please post them if you find them. Just looking at Amazon this morning, you can pickup a Canon S100 for $229 today (regularly $399!). And I think Adobe Lightroom will be on Lightning Deals in about 20 minutes. I think I'm going to have to pick that up if it's a really good deal. :)

The deal on Lightroom 4 is up. $75 for the next 50 minutes or so. Not quite as awesome as I'd hoped for but I guess I'd better get it if I'm really going to do my Lightroom 4 experiment next year.

The DeLorme Inreach is going for $149 right now ($100 off).

BTW -- if anybody got this deal, DeLorme is also offering a $75 rebate if activated by end of the year which I *think* you can also apply.

I would love this device if not for the expensive subscription and overages fees which make it difficult to justify using only a couple of times a year.

If only they'd make a lightning deal out of their service! I really like mine and recommend it for what it does, but they sure do have some work to do to make that thing awesome.