Anyone else attending the Highline movie
in Salt Lake this Saturday?

I am and would love to connect with some
fellow BCPers.

Anyone else attending the Highline movie
in Salt Lake this Saturday?

I am and would love to connect with some
fellow BCPers.

I was going to be there, but my wife informed me that we had already committed to attend the Basque dinner/dance that night instead. I'm going to catch it at REI on Sunday at 2:30 in the afternoon instead.

I'm heading to the one in Vernal on Friday. Thought it might be a more intimate venue and an excuse to drive through Flaming Gorge. :)

I was going to be there, but my wife informed me that we had already committed to attend the Basque dinner/dance that night instead. I'm going to catch it at REI on Sunday at 2:30 in the afternoon instead.
Is that members only? To my knowledge the film makers haven’t promoted that showing. I was looking through the REI courses yesterday and saw it listed.

I'm heading to the one in Vernal on Friday. Thought it might be a more intimate venue and an excuse to drive through Flaming Gorge. :)
I wanted to be there for the “world premiere” but opted for the :45 minute drive vs the 4 hour drive. I’m lazy.

Is that members only? To my knowledge the film makers haven’t promoted that showing. I was looking through the REI courses yesterday and saw it listed.

No, you don't have to be a member.

Rented this tonight on Amazon Prime. Good stuff. It's up there with Mile, Mile and a Half and Figure It Out for me as far as good outdoors hiking documentaries.

Back