Hello from Colorado

NERZ

Hi everyone!

I have been using this site for a little while now while planning trips out to Utah (Cedar Mesa is my current favorite spot) and figured it was finally time to make an account and join in. I moved to CO from the Midwest a few years back and now live in Carbondale Colorado which is half-way between Aspen and Glenwood Springs. I typically do a lot of car camping and day hikes but I'm in the process of gearing up to do more backpacking. Thanks to all of you who post Trip Reports because they have become a key resource in me finding new places to visit!

Welcome to BCP.
My family and I live in Carbondale.

Hi everyone!

I have been using this site for a little while now while planning trips out to Utah (Cedar Mesa is my current favorite spot) and figured it was finally time to make an account and join in. I moved to CO from the Midwest a few years back and now live in Carbondale Colorado which is half-way between Aspen and Glenwood Springs. I typically do a lot of car camping and day hikes but I'm in the process of gearing up to do more backpacking. Thanks to all of you who post Trip Reports because they have become a key resource in me finding new places to visit!
I'll be in your area this summer. Planning to hike the 4 pass loop, if the snow melt cooperates.

All this talk about Carbondale is making me hungry for some White House Pizza. I love that place! Need to swing by again soon ;)

The warmest weather since we moved here, 18 years ago. It was almost 60 today.
I have been waiting for a powder day, over a month.
At least there will be a good base if it snows again.

All this talk about Carbondale is making me hungry for some White House Pizza. I love that place! Need to swing by again soon ;)

That's my favorite place in town! Work gives me a gift card every month as a safety promotion for every month without breaking something. That's some good motivation!

Welcome to BCP! Can't wait to see some of your trip reports from Colorado. What an awesome state!

Back