Hello from Arizona

Discussion in 'Noobs: Introduce yourself!' started by LizardAZ, Apr 19, 2017.

1. LizardAZ

LizardAZ New Member

I've been lurking here for quite awhile and thought it was well past time to introduce myself. I live in Phoenix Arizona and spend a whole bunch of my time in the outdoors. I regularly go on some fairly big solo backpacking trips, including a PCT hike 17 years ago. I also spend a lot of my time canyoneering, and over the past couple of years have gotten into packrafting as well. I'm going to make an effort to post on the site, since I always enjoy looking through people's trip reports, a few of which have directly inspired trips I've taken. So I'd like to contribute more rather than leech.

One of the things I like to do is make videos of the trips I do. Here's a few of my favorite videos from the last few years, and there are tons more on my youtube channel.

Packrafting the Upper Salt River

Technical Canyoneering the Silver Grotto of Grand Canyon

Solo Backpacking and Packrafting Denali National Park

Backpacking Parunuweap Canyon near Zion National Park

Packrafting the Escalante River

Backpacking/NonTech Canyoneering Tonto Creek through the Hellsgate Wilderness

Packrafting Fossil Creek

Technical Canyoneering Tatahatso Wash in Grand Canyon

Backpacking Jasper Skyline and the Lake OHara Alpine Route in Canadian Rockies with my wife (caution this one is long as hell)

Looking forward to joining the discussion!

2. frahminator

frahminator Member

Fairly new myself! I live in Queen Creek, AZ. I look forward to watching some of your videos.

3. Nick

Nick Post 'em if you got 'em!

Now that's an intro! Welcome!

4. Shirt357

Shirt357 Member

Welcome. Love the videos.