Greater Yellowstone, to the headwaters of the Yellowstone River with My Own Frontier.

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
Me and my buddy Joey of My Own Frontier went on a 8 day adventure into the most remote and least visited parts of the Greater Yellowstone, Teton Wilderness area. This is day 1-3 going out to the headwaters of the mighty Yellowstone River. Wild stunning landscapes in the high country with and amazing wildflower bloom and stunning vistas, waterfalls and creek crossings. Join us!

Greater Yellowstone

Nethos

Thanks for sharing. I had not seen this side of the Yellowstone area before and am thankful for the introduction. Earmarked the route on CalTopo as I watched along for someday in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob

Trailmaster
Me and my buddy Joey of My Own Frontier went on a 8 day adventure into the most remote and least visited parts of the Greater Yellowstone, Teton Wilderness area. This is day 1-3 going out to the headwaters of the mighty Yellowstone River. Wild stunning landscapes in the high country with and amazing wildflower bloom and stunning vistas, waterfalls and creek crossings. Join us!

Greater Yellowstone
Good trip.... Could not get with you guys for that trek...... Missed a lot... Hopefully, Next up is a return to the Winds with Joey.... Should be a good one as well...

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
Thanks for sharing. I had not seen this side of the Yellowstone area before and am thankful for the introduction. Earmarked the route on CalTopo as I watched along for someday in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome thanks man!!

Kmatjhwy

Wilderness Wanderer
Now watched both of the videos .... Great!!!! It looked like you both had such a great trip. Thru the years have been all over this country and your videos brought back many many me
Many memories. Now I miss that such Good Country Bigtime! In your home you passed by some of my remote and secluded camping spots that have been many a time and good to see them in your video. Again these videos brought back many an old good memory!!! Thanks For Posting!!!!!

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
Now watched both of the videos .... Great!!!! It looked like you both had such a great trip. Thru the years have been all over this country and your videos brought back many many me
Many memories. Now I miss that such Good Country Bigtime! In your home you passed by some of my remote and secluded camping spots that have been many a time and good to see them in your video. Again these videos brought back many an old good memory!!! Thanks For Posting!!!!!
Awesome, glad you liked it:)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
norwegianxplorer Greater Yellowstone part 2, from the Headwaters of Yellowstone River, through the Thorofare, Overlook Mountain, Rampart Creek Backpacking 9
Bob Fires in greater yellowstone Trip Planning 0
Absarokanaut Hello From Greater Yellowstone Noobs: Introduce yourself! 5
Dave Greater Canyonlands National Monument General Discussion 5
TractorDoc Yellowstone's Heart Lake -- September 14-17 2020 Backpacking 27
scatman Cache Creek, Yellowstone National Park - September 10, 2020 Backpacking 8
swmalone Yellowstone Camping Trip - August 18-20, 2020 Hiking & Camping 21
scatman Pebble Creek, Yellowstone National Park - August 14, 2020 Backpacking 42
TheMountainRabbit Yellowstone NP: Mid-September Options Trip Planning 6
R Invite Yellowstone Backpacking Trip 7/29-8/3 Meet Up (Members Only) 0
U Favorite Yellowstone Gallatin Mtn Area Campsite? Looking at WD5, WE7 and that area Trip Planning 5
W Absaroka Beartooth near Yellowstone Trip Planning 3
Bob Rappelling into the Yellowstone river canyon General Discussion 1
McKee80 Yellowstone backpacking advice Trip Planning 15
Yvonne Sepulcher Mountain Hike, Yellowstone NP, September 2018 Hiking & Camping 2
Yvonne Yellowstone 2020 backcountry hike questions Trip Planning 21
P Question about fording rivers in Yellowstone Trip Planning 10
Yvonne Day Hike to Cache Lake, Yellowstone NP, August 2019 Hiking & Camping 6
WasatchWill Family's First Visit to Yellowstone Hiking & Camping 12
Yvonne Garnet Hill Loop, Yellowstone, August 2019 Hiking & Camping 4
Yvonne Sentinel and Imperial Meadows, Yellowstone, August 2019 Hiking & Camping 2
Yvonne Hiking Avalanche Peak, Yellowstone Hiking & Camping 4
P Washburn Meadows, Yellowstone Backpacking 4
P 9 Mile Trail, Yellowstone Backpacking 3
P Bechler Meadows, Yellowstone Backpacking 7
P Ribbon Lake, Yellowstone Backpacking 6
P Heart Lake, Yellowstone Backpacking 13
P Hellroaring area, Yellowstone Backpacking 9
TractorDoc September 14th-21st Solo Hiking in Yellowstone and Grand Teton NP Hiking & Camping 9
P Campsite beyond Lonestar Geyser in Yellowstone Backpacking 5
scatman Grebe Lake, Headwaters of Lava Creek and Observation Peak, Yellowstone National Park - September 13, 2019 Backpacking 7
TeamJenkins17 Yellowstone Thorofare to Brooks lake trip next year. Trip Planning 6
scatman Yellowstone Lake - A Two Week Paddle Trip - July 28, 2019 On The Water 44
swmalone Family Yellowstone Trip August 23-25, 2019 Hiking & Camping 10
Yvonne Yellowstone in Winter Trip Planning 9
scatman Mary Mountain Trail - Yellowstone - 8/11/19 Hiking & Camping 30
TractorDoc Yellowstone in Mid-September Meet Up (Members Only) 3
Yvonne Yellowstone 2018 - a solo trip hiking and exploring America's first National Park: Part II Madison Hiking & Camping 3
Yvonne Yellowstone 2018- A solo trip hiking and exploring America’s first National Park: Part I Mammoth Hiking & Camping 13
DownPour Bechler Trail Yellowstone Planning for September Trip Planning 2
Jon Carbaugh Yellowstone, Wildlife and Slough Creek May 23 to 26th Hiking & Camping 20
C plans for long day hikes in Yellowstone Trip Planning 2
ramblinman Yellowstone Dayhikes (late May) Trip Planning 1
P Yellowstone — Blacktail Ponds to Roosevelt, through Hellroaring Meet Up (Members Only) 5
Tim Valentine Bikepack Yellowstone 2019 Everything Else 22
Yvonne Hiking Yellowstone - 100 miles the Second Trip Planning 21
Rockskipper Yellowstone is open and one-star reviews General Discussion 23
scatman Grebe Lake - Yellowstone National Park - September Trip Planning 6
scatman Yellowstone Lake - 2 Week Canoe Trip - Summer 2019 Trip Planning 24
P Question about going around Shoshone Lake in Yellowstone Trip Planning 0