Grand Gulch Must Sees.

NAYR

I'm headed down into Grand Gulch next week and am looking for some advice as far as must sees! Lemme know your input!

Green Mask Spring.... on of my favorites. Ruins in Polly's Canyon are different as well.

I always camp at Muely point at the top of the Moki dug way the day I drive down and then get permits in the morning. Muley point has one Of the best views in the West.

Hike from Kane Gulch ranger station to Collins Spring (just a suggestion). Do it in 6 day's. Better yet 8 or 9. Take your time, have binoculars, explore all south facing terraces above the gulch bottom, check all side canyons, follow established trails and you will be rewarded. There is so much to see, at nearly every turn in the canyon. The whole friggin place is a must see. Take your time and explore.

Most of the highlights are on maps you can get at the ranger station I would assume. Big Man panel is one I missed the first time I went through, it wasn't on the BLM map, and it isn't really easy to see from the wash. Walking down canyon it might be easier to see. It is just up canyon from Polly's Canyon, maybe an hour if you take your time.

X2 on the view from Muley Point

Last edited:
Back