good place to watch sunrise in the La Sal mountains

kansas

I'll be camping and doing day hikes around Blanding Utah in May. I'll be driving a rental, a small SUV with 4 wheel but not high clearance.

I'd like to spend one night in the La Sals, and would like suggestions for places I can drive to in such a vehicle where I would have good views to the east.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Upgrayedd Best place to live? General Discussion 46
Rockskipper The Bells - yet another place getting overwhelmed General Discussion 19
MVS Your Secret Place General Discussion 31
T Best place to backpack the Bob Marshall? Trip Planning 17
uintafly Good place to camp and hike with kids Trip Planning 2
Michael B There are more good place to backpack in Michigan than you'd think! Noobs: Introduce yourself! 2
John Goering A sense of place Everything Else 21
Nick Looking for a place around Joshua Tree? General Discussion 2
Rick Mitchell place in Uintah that a car can go Trip Planning 4
Laura Looking for a place to take a photograph from the top of the Vermillion Cliffs Trip Planning 4
uintafly One place for the rest of your life General Discussion 2
Seldom Seen Anderson A Special Place Backpacking 4
uintahiker Places to get free firewood- place them here! General Discussion 4
L Need a Place to Car Camp in the Uintas Trip Planning 2
BobFink Goschute Mountains, NV , Pisgah Peak, Hawk Watch Migration Site Everything Else 3
Bob Watch this for when you think you might call SAR ...... General Discussion 4
Rockskipper Everyone (except Perry, the Moose Whisperer) should watch this - moose will eat your lunch (and your dog) General Discussion 11
b.stark A Trip to Watch the Sky (Eclipse ramblings) Everything Else 4
SKLund Watch Out for Dead Trees! General Discussion 3
Bob Drought Watch - California General Discussion 9
Nick Apple Watch Backcountry Applications General Discussion 10
Nick Watch those ledges General Discussion 6
Dan Epic Flash Floods - Top 5 Places to Watch the Mayhem General Discussion 11
norwegianxplorer Hiking Sierra de las Nieves, Spain. Sunrise hike from Yunquera, Andalusia, Wild boar and Spanish Ibex Hiking & Camping 0
norwegianxplorer Hiking the unique hoodoos landscape of EL TORCAL de Antequera in Spain at sunrise, May 2022 Hiking & Camping 0
Perry Sunrise/Sunset Uintas Marriage Proposal Location Suggestions Trip Planning 25
NorthwestWanderer Chelan-Sawtooth Range : Sunrise to Cooney Lake Loop Backpacking 3
piper01 Sunrise/sunset forecasts Photography 1
John Goering Tobacco Root Mountains, Wisconsin Creek, Mud and Sunrise Lakes Hiking & Camping 1
jdgibney Sunrise/Sunset Photography Suggestions For 10-12 day trip Photography 8
IntrepidXJ Sunrise in Bryce and the Drive Home Hiking & Camping 7
IntrepidXJ Marlboro Point Sunrise Photography 9
Nick Mesa Arch Sunrise! Photography 5