Free Lightroom Training at Adobe's Lehi office

Wow. 39 tickets left when I signed up. 17 now. Would love to meet up with some more BCP folk for this. Maybe meet up for dinner somewhere ahead of time?

Rats... I was all over this, but that particular evening is a no-go for me. :(

- DAA

I signed up, thanks for the heads up Nick. 13 tickets still left. Dinner before hand would be great. I know a great indian place in Sandy.....

I am going and I proposed Royal India for dinner, in Sandy, earlier and can vouch for it from experience. They have the TALL Taj Mahals. Course we may have to refrain from having 2 since we are supposed to pay attention to the course material.

So, meet at Nick's or meet at the restaurant and car pool from there?

For anyone coming past my place (I-215 & 2000 E.), I'm all about car pooling. We can meet up here and head down or meet there. I need to check on the status of my second ticket. I might have an extra seat for someone.

OK,

neiloro and Nick and ???

Seminar Wednesday at 7. Leave restaurant at 6:15. Get to restaurant (linked above) at 5:15. Meet at Nick's at 5 to car pool ???????

I volunteer to drive up to 5 total.

Melissa and I are in for dinner and ridesharing. What time at Nick's? We can be there at 5pm, or just before.

Sorry for my slow reply - trying to juggle the basement finishing with everything else. 5pm, my place. I'm happy to steal Audra's new ride for the shuttle. Not often we actually get to utilize it's ample seating room. :)

Side note - think I could recruit you guys for maybe 10-15 minutes of moving help before or after the event? That'll be the first night we can actually move into the new basement and I sure would love some help with a few items. I'll bribe you if I need to! ;)

Oh, and I do think I have an extra seat for the Lightroom thing if anyone wants to come. Will know for sure tomorrow.

I will be over a little before 5pm.
I can give you a hand moving stuff for a little while after....

Looks like I might have to back out on this. Some unexpected things have come up that I can't really not deal with. You want two tickets, @Aldaron?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk.

Hmmmm, bummer @Nick ... @neiloro should we change the initial meet location? You want to eat Indian at Bombay near the mouth of Parley's and then car pool from there? Be a lot more convenient for me I guess. Especially on the way home. Unless Nick changes his mind and we revert the original plan.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SteveR Big Spring-Elephant Canyon dayhike. With free bonus vacation pix! Hiking & Camping 13
Mike K Free Z2 Chacos (Used) Gear 0
Perry Free Duo Free-standing Tent from Zpacks Gear 10
Nick Going tent-free with bears? General Discussion 9
DrNed FREE Printable USGS PDF TOPO Resource Discussions 2
Artemus Photography Classes Online and Free Photography 7
TrektheWorld Free camping near Vernal or Jensen, Utah? Trip Planning 0
Mike K Maps on your phone (cheap or free) General Discussion 25
TrektheWorld Free camping near Zion Trip Planning 0
Nick Gear Review Paleo Meals To Go: Freeze dried, gluten-free backpacking meals Gear Reviews 8
Mike K Fee-Free Days General Discussion 4
Bob Google Earth Pro is Free General Discussion 19
Bob National Parks Free Days for 2015 General Discussion 1
J FREE camping near Zions? Trip Planning 3
Bill Flickr is now Free.... General Discussion 14
baltocharlie free backpacking permit, April 9th for Needles General Discussion 0
Nick Free shirts anyone? General Discussion 6
HomerJ Photoshop CS2 for FREE! General Discussion 5
lostlandscapes Seeking free, 2WD-friendly campsites just north of Moab Trip Planning 17
Nick Post photos to our wall, get a free shirt General Discussion 16
Nick Catch a free Season Pass to The Canyons General Discussion 15
uintahiker Places to get free firewood- place them here! General Discussion 4
lostlandscapes Best free car camping in/near the western Uintas? Trip Planning 6
Don National Parks Pass - Free to Active Military Members General Discussion 7
Nick Free Stickers! General Discussion 73
Nick Post Your Trip Reports & Gear Reviews To Win Free Gear! General Discussion 38
Mike Jones Lightroom course or guides? Photography 7
Duke Lightroom update Photography 36
Duke Presets when importing into Lightroom? Photography 2
Deadeye008 Lightroom 5 Released Photography 2
Duke Lightroom 5 Photography 0
DAA Curse you LightRoom!! Aaaarrrghhh!!!! Photography 10
DAA Lightroom vs. Camera Raw? Photography 24
Nick Learning Lightroom Photography 56
Deadeye008 Adobe Lightroom 4 now available! Photography 27
Seldom Seen Anderson Lightroom Sharpening Photography 2
kimbur96 Today's training hike Blodgett Peak Hiking & Camping 0
kimbur96 Training day Trip Planning 3
kimbur96 Training for elevation gain? General Discussion 25
Nick Gear Review Utah Rattlesnake Avoidance Training for Dogs Gear Reviews 17
Devo Tips for preparing (training) dogs for the backcountry General Discussion 11
rtavious Dog training books General Discussion 0
DOSS Backpacking physical training... General Discussion 26