Food Fight: Article in the New Yorker about the Hell's Backbone Grill in Boulder, UT

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
Thread starter #1
This article was in a recent issue of the New Yorker magazine about the owners of the Hell's Backbone Grill in Boulder and their fight to protect the GSENM.

There's a good tradition on this site of not stirring up the political muck. While the subject of this article concerns the battle over protecting the GSENM, it's also profile of the owners and the area and it is not an opinion piece. I think is of interest to anyone familiar with the area.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...mall-town-utah-decided-to-sue-president-trump

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Trip Reports
Thanks for posting. I'll definitely make it a point to stop there in the near future. I passed by there while riding the Burr Trail, but didn't realize it was a farm to table place.