Findings while searching Google maps

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

tennistime99

After telling my wife about visiting an old ghost town in Montana (Coolidge), I started searching on Google maps to try to locate it again. Apparently my memory of it's location was a bit off and I definitely don't remember how I ended up there. It's a short 1 mile hike, shared with dirt bikes, to a piece of Montana history.
Anyway, while searching I ran across a unique "feature" in the area. I've hiked Gobblers Knob in Washington State and that's always brought a chuckle to my adolescent brain, but Montana has upped the ante with Boner Knob. Not sure I want to be out in the boondocks and run across that.

The comments on Google maps are worth a read...

Boner Knob
Wise River, MT 59762
https://goo.gl/maps/yaENJuMycLE2

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

b.stark

Forever Wandering
I found this one while idly browsing on caltopo and about choked on my drink. It's a pretty bad one (there is a nearby creek of the same name also). It's in South Dakota kind of between the badlands and black hills.
Screenshot_20181106-144202.jpg