Featured Image for Home Page

DiscGo

I received an alert this morning that one of my images, was used as one of the "Featured images for home page". I was super excited. I seldom post trip reports, because I feel like my pictures are never as good as everyone else's who posts. So it was fun for me to have one of my pictures featured. I thought it might be fun to have a thread where people can post their images which have been featured.

Suggestions:
  • Include a brief description of the selected image.
  • Include link to the TR from the featured image.
  • Include a reference to the date.

Here is a picture of my 3 oldest hiking in the main section of the Indian Cave in Craters of the Moon National Monument in September 2015.

Craters%208_zpsoxttdeen.jpg

Link:
http://backcountrypost.com/threads/craters-of-the-moon-with-kids.5192/#post-60924

Last edited:
Cool idea. I think this will be a fun thread. One suggestion. If someone posts a featured image, I think they should post the link to the Trip Report under it. I'm sure this thread will trigger people wanting to go back and check out the report and and a link will make that easier to do. I'll do mine later when I have a chance.

Good idea for a thread!
I seldom post trip reports, because I feel like my pictures are never as good as everyone else's who posts.
And seriously, don't ever let this stop you from posting. I read your TR and although I didn't respond (my bad - shame on me) it has inspired me to visit an area I've never been to before!