Does @Scatman need to go?

Does Scatman need to go?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No.

Votes: 19 95.0%

• Total voters
This reminds me of being a child at a family holiday gathering and your wrinkly great aunt shows up. Your folks encourage you to “go give your aunt a hug and a kiss”. Yuck! But you do because she’s family.

I vote no :). Sorry @scatman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, this ought to get the "Yeses" moving. @Artemus, here are your calendar shots.

Pointing to a Pass that I know I will never reach. Featuring the Elkommando Kilt
IMG_6309.JPG

The more Irish look - just before the grizz hits me. Featuring the Evergreen Kilt
IMG_6312.JPG

The more All American look. Featuring the Black Stewart Kilt.
IMG_6314.JPG

By the way, when I asked my wife for a swimsuit top, she told me, "That might be the strangest thing you have ever asked me." And at this point, I think the neighbors will be gathering their pitchforks. :)

Well, this ought to get the "Yeses" moving. @Artemus, here are your calendar shots.

Pointing to a Pass that I know I will never reach. Featuring the Elkommando Kilt
View attachment 62022

The more Irish look - just before the grizz hits me. Featuring the Evergreen Kilt
View attachment 62023

View attachment 62024

By the way, when I asked my wife for a swimsuit top, she told me, "That might be the strangest thing you have ever asked me." And at this point, I think the neighbors will be gathering their pitchforks. :)

So appreciative of your devotion! I want all 3 in the calendar! Hey maybe you should just make your own calendar?! 12 months of Scatman!!

View attachment 62022

View attachment 62023

View attachment 62024

OMG, and I don't use that phrase lightly... What have I done to encourage this? I think I may be more traumatized than he is. :help:

I can only imagine. Another day in the family life of the Scat.

I kind of expected no results of my encouragement but since he staged the cheesecake shots I am surprised no secret BCP trail sign/handshake...

View attachment 62022

View attachment 62023

View attachment 62024

this made my day. thanks for your dedication. And thank Sheila.

View attachment 62022

View attachment 62023

View attachment 62024

OMG! I was going to say yes vote him off until this post. This is priceless I vote keep him INDEFINITELY!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk