Cut the Trees down ......

lol hilariously bad writing. a surprise to no one, i'm sure, but the research article contains not one use of the word "fart."

cool research though. seems like a complicated system to study. i wonder if snags in those areas help or hinder marshland foliage growth. i think it also said the snags emit less GHGs than just bare soil, but what about a forest of snags?

@Bob do you know if in the west wholesale clearing of snag forests (burn areas in that case) is part of management or not? i wonder if the saltwater aspect changes that strategy.

lol hilariously bad writing. a surprise to no one, i'm sure, but the research article contains not one use of the word "fart."

cool research though. seems like a complicated system to study. i wonder if snags in those areas help or hinder marshland foliage growth. i think it also said the snags emit less GHGs than just bare soil, but what about a forest of snags?

@Bob do you know if in the west wholesale clearing of snag forests (burn areas in that case) is part of management or not? i wonder if the saltwater aspect changes that strategy.
The first step to making your writing more impactful is to give every sentence its own paragraph.

Paragraphs add emphasis after all, so more paragraphs is just better, right?

In some ways, it reminds me of the monstrosity that was "clipping" in 90's and '00s records.

They tried to make their songs louder than the competition, which led to everything being a uniform level of deafening - no piano or forte.

But if everything is as loud as possible, all the time, then what's the point of being loud?

Loudness isn't loud unless there's quiet (in the same song) to compare it to.

TL;DR - the single-sentence paragraph is a sure-fire sign of terrible writing.

Back