Cuberant Lake hike, Bigfoot tracks? Video

Outdoor_Fool

Nice video. I appreciate the footage of you hiking back to grab the camera.

Sounds like your, or at least your friends', working paradigm is that bigfoot exists, interesting. Unless all tongue-in-cheek, of course.

Thanks for sharing!

Tomaswmitchell

Nice video. I appreciate the footage of you hiking back to grab the camera.

Sounds like your, or at least your friends', working paradigm is that bigfoot exists, interesting. Unless all tongue-in-cheek, of course.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! Actually part of the reason I hiked in there was to checkout an area someone else claimed to have found some Bigfoot tracks. I’m not sure of the exact spot he found but the tracks we found were definitely human. I’m not what you would call a Bigfoot guy but I’m interested in the topic and have had two experiences over the years I attribute to them. I have personally talked to at least 10 people who claim to have seen one and another handful who said they found tracks . Though honestly most people don’t know the difference between a moose track and a cow track. My brother in-law was riding fence line on a ranch in Montana years ago and came upon what he described as a nest of vegetation all intertwined with grass and leaves filled in for padding. He said it smelled awful like a skunk and dead animal and there were long hairs 6-8 inches in length in it. I personally think they exist but until we have a body that scientists can study it’s not going to be easy to convince most people.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Blake Merrell Cuberant, Mt Marsell, Kamas, Lofty Lake loop LIVE Backpacking 0
Dave Cuberant Lake, June 16 2012 Hiking & Camping 19
Perry Cuberant Basin On Sunday - Need Some Advice and a Plan B Trip Planning 6
Hoobie Mystery "trail" Above Cuberant Basin? General Discussion 29
Blake Merrell Cuberant, Kamas & Lofty with a little Mount Marsell Backpacking 18
DrNed Day Hike Into Cuberant Basin - And Hopefully A Visit With Sasquatch Trip Planning 1
Thomas Rasmuson Cuberant Lakes 2013 Backpacking 4
Nick Cuberant Lakes Basin, Uintas Backpacking 4
TractorDoc Yellowstone's Heart Lake -- September 14-17 2020 Backpacking 27
VikingEarl Summiting Mount Whitney from Guitar Lake, 6 Days backpacking the Sierra before the Creek Fire closed everything down. Backpacking 5
Perry Teal Lake Lollipop Over Night Trip Backpacking 19
kwc Murphy Lake, Southern Adirondacks Hiking & Camping 0
Titans Pharaoh Lake Wilderness- some much needed Vitamin W Hiking & Camping 5
NorthwestWanderer Backpacking the Lost River Range in Idaho : Bear Creek Lake & Upper Basin Backpacking 7
Jammer Sequoia: Upper Kern and Lake South America Backpacking 11
Born to Hike 85 miles on the Uinta Highline Trail including Crater Lake and a Dinosaur: July 26 - Aug 1, 2020 Backpacking 33
NorthwestWanderer Backpacking Okanogan National Forest : Copper Glance Lake & failed attempt at No Dice Lake Backpacking 2
Curt Visiting (Part of) the Lake District of Cloud Peak Wilderness Backpacking 15
scatman Bourbon Lake, Uintas - July 11, 2020 Hiking & Camping 4
NorthwestWanderer Overnight Backpack to Louis Lake, Lake Chelan-Sawtooth Wilderness Backpacking 4
U Favorite sites in Glacier in North Fork, Lake McDonald or Cole/Nyack? Looking at mid july Trip Planning 2
Perry Last Minute Over Nighter to Packard Lake Backpacking 13
Born to Hike Early June 3-day jaunt on the Uinta Highline Trail: Naturalist Basin, Pinto Lake, Margo Lake Backpacking 8
Matt Van Natta HELP: Wind River Range, Baker Lake to Green River Lakes Trip Planning 6
U Just picked up a permit for Shelf Lake 2 nights in Mid/Late July. Any ideas for a day hike/summit from there? Trip Planning 0
Perry 5.7 mag Earthquake in Salt Lake City Area - Check in Here to Let Us Know You're Okay General Discussion 44
WasatchWill A Night at Notch Lake Backpacking 10
Yvonne Day Hike to Cache Lake, Yellowstone NP, August 2019 Hiking & Camping 6
J Lake Mead Natl Recreation Area North Shore scramble fun. Nov. 28-30, 2019 Hiking & Camping 5
hikeer Beartooths - Island Lake to the Beaten Path Backpacking 18
BJett The Grotto of Grayson Lake. Kentucky. On The Water 7
P Ribbon Lake, Yellowstone Backpacking 6
P Heart Lake, Yellowstone Backpacking 13
westy Lake Mead NRA Hiking & Camping 0
Born to Hike Mountain Solitude: Reconnaissance Lake, High Uintas, early Sept 2019 Backpacking 9
P Goose Lake weekend Backpacking 10
scatman Grebe Lake, Headwaters of Lava Creek and Observation Peak, Yellowstone National Park - September 13, 2019 Backpacking 7
NorthwestWanderer Chelan-Sawtooth Range : Sunrise to Cooney Lake Loop Backpacking 3
tomcat32 Backpacking the Cranberry Lake 50 (Adirondacks) Backpacking 6
TeamJenkins17 Yellowstone Thorofare to Brooks lake trip next year. Trip Planning 6
Ross FACE CANYON: What lake level starts filling the slot? Trip Planning 0
scatman Yellowstone Lake - A Two Week Paddle Trip - July 28, 2019 On The Water 44
Bob Bomber Lake - Winds Current fire Trip Planning 0
NorthwestWanderer Uncle visits Washington (Ptarmigan Ridge, Slate Peak & Wing Lake) Backpacking 4
Chuck the Mauler North Lake - South Lake questions Trip Planning 4
NorthwestWanderer Route Finding adventure, Copper Pass to Blue Lake - Goats, Bears, Lions, Oh my! Backpacking 3
R 6 Day 5 Night hike Kintla Lake to Bowman Lake early August advice Noobs: Introduce yourself! 0
tropicalwanderer YNP : 8/31-9/7 : Heart Lake to Nine Mile via CDT, South Boundary and Thorofare Trip Planning 9
NorthwestWanderer Overnighter in the Alpine Lakes Wilderness : Ingalls Pass and Lake Ingalls Backpacking 9
NorthwestWanderer Goat Rocks attempt & Tahklak Lake Hiking & Camping 1