Clik Elite rocks!

gnwatts

I bought a new "used" Hiker on Ebay a few weeks ago, it was cheap and I had heard a great deal about the quality etc. I received it, and was struck by one glaring problem. The upper compartment, which will be filled with my backpacking stuff, dirty/sandy/nasty backpacking stuff, is not sealed from the camera bay below! WTF? What were they thinking? The new hiker will have a zipped enclosure that separates the 2 compartments, which makes sense. The pack was also missing one of the vertical separators in the camera compartment. I called Clik Elite, expressed my concern about dirt and dust, and the guy said they had a fix that he would send out, free off charge. I got a insert for the top compartment that sealed it off, and they just sent me the vertical piece for the camera compartment. The bag is beautiful, quality through and through (a little heavy though). Now if I can figure out a good way to attach my tripod, I will be totally sold.
Just to say that they have a great product and company, and stand behind their work, a rarity these days.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Nick Clik Elite Obscura Backpack Gear 2
IntrepidXJ 40% Off Clik Elite Photography 4
Bill Gear Review Clik Elite Hiker Gear Reviews 9
Nick Tensegrity 2 Elite Gear 5
Janice Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in Michigan's Upper Peninsula Backpacking 6
Titans Fun shaped Rocks Photography 26
balzaccom Stacking Rocks General Discussion 1
NorthwestWanderer Goat Rocks attempt & Tahklak Lake Hiking & Camping 1
Stephanie B Behind the Rocks, Ken's Lake Faux Falls, U-Turn Canyon, Seven Mile Canyon, and Dark Angel Hiking & Camping 4
Vegan.Hiker Hopewell Rocks, Cape d'Or, Canada Everything Else 12
J Dayhikes GSENM, Cap Reef, Behind the Rocks: Deer Cr, Tanks, Sheets Gulch, Moab Rim Apr. 4 to 8, 2018 Hiking & Camping 0
Ugly It's just a bunch of Rocks... Hiking & Camping 13
Kullaberg63 Indecision Peak, Red Rocks, NV Hiking & Camping 0
Curt Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore On The Water 17
Nick Escalante On The Rocks On The Water 42
Ben Gooding City of Rocks, Coyote Creek Hiking & Camping 10
Opi Pictured Rocks 2013 Hiking & Camping 10
Ross The Needles, Behind the Rocks and Goblin Valley area Hiking & Camping 5
Ross Poison Spider Mesa views of Behind the Rocks Trip Planning 3
Ross Invite Halls Creek Narrows.....(& perhaps Needles/Behind The Rocks) Meet Up (Members Only) 12
DownUnderNoel The Pilbara: Red dust, trees, rocks and holes in the ground Everything Else 12
Seldom Seen Anderson Church Rocks Hiking & Camping 7
BrettCottrell Seneca Rocks, West Virginia Hiking & Camping 7
Jammer Behind the Rocks Backpacking 10
slc_dan Hamburger Rocks via The Post -Capitol Reef- Backpacking 14
Alison Desert Rocks- Moab 2012 General Discussion 0