Captions for Rotating Photos of Trips on Forum "Home" Page?

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Absarokanaut

Those captions have been blurry and overlapping on my new [refurbished] Lenovo Laptop here for some time now. I do not see this issue elsewhere. Is there anything I can do? Thanks for any suggestions but if I just have to deal with it I will.

Thanks Nick, all,

John

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Nick

Spiral out.
Can you get me a screenshot? Full site redesign is coming in a week or three. That might fix it. Biggest hurdle at the moment is too many trips lined up. Posting this from a campfire...

Absarokanaut

I am technomoronman and can of course wait for the redesign. Type is overlapping and creating blur. Maybe it is my computer? thanks Nick, sorry for bother.

Perry

Formerly Cuberant
Have you tried a different web browser to see if you get the same thing?

Noun Sequitur

My Feet Hurt
I think this might be what he's talking about....
blur.png

Happens in both Firefox and Chrome. Also does this on my 4G phone (Android w/ Chrome browser). I always attributed it to a combination of old hardware and slow internet.

Edit: Also it is temporary, after a second or two it straightens itself up.

Absarokanaut

Mine stuck around a little longer but haven't seen it at all. Maybe slow internet here, older laptop.

Thank you @Non Sequitur

Perry

Formerly Cuberant
I’m wondering if it’s just the CSSs eventually rendering on a slow connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk