Canyonlands/Moab Jug Handle Bikepack Loop March 18, 2017

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Titans

On this trip I don't think we ever saw a car until we were almost done and then it didn't matter so much.

I carry water in my car. I would give it up to anyone that needed it. However it wouldn't be cold.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
We saw more cars end of November. Good job doing those Shafer rd switchbacks, I find them... hm... petrifying!

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

blueeyes

ephemeral excursionist
We saw more cars end of November. Good job doing those Shafer rd switchbacks, I find them... hm... petrifying!
I love the switchbacks! I have ridden up them and down. I don't think they are as terrifying on a bike. You have lots of room as compared to a car.

Now that you mention the switchbacks I guess we did have several cars pass us on the switchbacks. I remember them all commenting on how much easier it is to ride in the car versus riding up them on the bike! I couldn't argue.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk