- Joined
- Feb 21, 2024
- Messages
- 126
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morning at Divide Camp 2 by John Morrow, on Flickr
Looking down Marble from Camp 2 by John Morrow, on Flickr
Fine camp 3, Upper Lemoigne Canyon by John Morrow, on FlickrThat's funny--the once I camped in McCurdy Park was likewise one of the coldest nights I've had. It must have been 15 deg colder than weather.gov predicted. Maybe something about that little area traps in the cold or something?My buddy George at our camp under McCurdy Park Tower - Lost Creek Wilderness (October 2018)
Pretty sure this night was the coldest I've ever been in a tent. Temps dropped to 18 and the wind blew 20-30 mph all night long. It was pretty, though!
That's funny--the once I camped in McCurdy Park was likewise one of the coldest nights I've had. It must have been 15 deg colder than weather.gov predicted. Maybe something about that little area traps in the cold or something?
That one brings back some memories. Camped by that lake on my first ever backpacking trip. We camped down by the lake though, and I don't have any good pictures of our camp. But that was my first proper alpine camping experience!
Serious envy.Some favorites from over the years
View attachment 153201View attachment 153194View attachment 153190View attachment 153192View attachment 153196View attachment 153197View attachment 153199View attachment 153200View attachment 153192View attachment 153194View attachment 153195View attachment 153196View attachment 153197View attachment 153198View attachment 153199View attachment 153200View attachment 153202