Beauty of a storm

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Nick

Spiral out.
*sigh* Why can't I live out there? So awesome to catch such a unique light show like that.

Yvonne

I lava it!!!
*sigh* Why can't I live out there? So awesome to catch such a unique light show like that.
guess what I think every time when I see all those great pics of an Utah sunset.
We have nothing like that here in the East, and I'm getting envious so many times. I wish I could just hop onto a plane at least once a month and head out West.
Sigh... ;)

Anyway, I attract storms and severe weather like a magnet, maybe you should follow my foot steps :D

Archbishop

Make ready. Go forward!
Really really nice. Love the shot. Is done with HDR, or does the foreground naturally have that much light?