Album BCP Swag in the Wild

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

wsp_scott

"Veranda" in the Red River Gorge

SEKI south of Lake South America

I don't usually carry the water bottle in the wild, but I'll try to remember to take a pic of it sitting on my desk :)

Nick

Spiral out.
@Bobbiesworld626 loves her swag. I have a couple shirts, but just wear them around the house. I lean towards long sleeve.
Make a buff and I will be representing all day!
If we do a new design for BCP Fest, I can totally custom order long sleeves for those that want them. Just need to figure out art.

Ugly

Life really is better Here
Do the wilds of Tijuana and one of the best shrimp tacos in the world count? (and not the battered ones in the photo, but the four tacos I ate before this picture and needed to cool down with a battered set).

IMG_8512.jpg