Backpacking SAREK NATIONAL PARK, Arctic Sweden, Camping Above RAPADALEN delta.

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
Sarek National Park in Arctic Sweden is one of the most pretty places I have been to. After hiking the famous Kings Trail for a day and a half, I walk into the mountains on the south side of Rapadalen Valley and find the camp of a lifetime overlooking this incredible river delta known for being the prettiest place in Sweden. As far as I have seen I can confirm that it is! Enjoy!

Incredible as always! The slow pan at 16:30 is one of many mesmerizing all encompassing landscapes with no manmade objects in view. Very therapeutic. I think I see a big white bird (or plane?) at bottom of river delta screen at 8:36, I wonder what that is? Heron or raptor?

Incredible as always! The slow pan at 16:30 is one of many mesmerizing all encompassing landscapes with no manmade objects in view. Very therapeutic. I think I see a big white bird (or plane?) at bottom of river delta screen at 8:36, I wonder what that is? Heron or raptor?
Thank you, I was trying to look for bears and moose with my binoculars but couldnt see any, this area is know for its moose population.

Back