Baby Animals at Wheeler Farm

Nick

-
This is a slightly unconventional trip report, but don't let the 'backcountry' in backcountrypost fool you, this site is really just about the outdoors, even if it's just an out of the ordinary walk with the pups. ;)

I got home from work on Monday night and Audra insisted that we load up a dog and head over to Wheeler Farm. Apparently this is the season for baby animals. And seriously, who doesn't love baby animals? We saw baby cows and baby goats and a bunch of happier than average adult farm animals. And to make it more interesting we took our youngest dog, Teak, the Doberman. She had a great time sniffing animals and only got upset about one of them which was a goat that looked exactly like a big shaggy dog.

Here are a few pics.

IMG_0407.jpg

6981125497_e7ff7d2cf0_z.jpg

Now that's a happy cow.

IMG_0419.jpg
The poodle-like goat that Teak did not like.

IMG_0435.jpg
Sleeping baby goats.

IMG_0458.jpg
Very cute and very playful baby goats. These guys would go crazy when I stuck my camera in their pen. They'd jump up at it and do all sorts of fun things but I didn't get any good shots of it.

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg
Lil' Sebastian!! :lol:

Great pics! Never been to the Wheeler Farm Baby Animal Days but we go to the American West Heritage Center( in Cache Valley) Baby Animal Days every year. The kids love it. They have the BEST kettle corn there also.