Arkansas 3 day

Rx88

Looking for ideas for 3-4 day backpacking trip in Arkansas or neighboring states late April early may time frame. Was looking at the Athens to big fork and the eagle rock loop but open to suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long, long ago, I did a section of the Ouachita Trail. I parked at a campground on, I believe, Highway 7, and someone from the forest service shuttled us west to a trailhead that I no longer remember the name of. I was stunned that they would shuttle us, but no one had called before, to ask if they knew of a shuttle person. There was one shelter in that section of trail. It was beautiful. We were there in late March.

Long, long ago, I did a section of the Ouachita Trail. I parked at a campground on, I believe, Highway 7, and someone from the forest service shuttled us west to a trailhead that I no longer remember the name of. I was stunned that they would shuttle us, but no one had called before, to ask if they knew of a shuttle person. There was one shelter in that section of trail. It was beautiful. We were there in late March.

That’s pretty nice! What section was it I know it’s a longer trail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk