Arches area walking in the tourist spots

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Carcass

Not much hiking. At all. But walking around on a nice morning today after rockhounding South of the La Sals. Couldn't do much since I had my disabled daughter with me, but still nice scenery. Not very busy 6-7:30 am, but by 8am, all bets are off.

Attachments

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Ugly

Life really is better Here
Not bad at all. Besides, summer mornings are the best times. If you can get one of your children up that early! Anything good while rockhounding?

Carcass

Not bad at all. Besides, summer mornings are the best times. If you can get one of your children up that early! Anything good while rockhounding?
Yes! Azurite, Agatized Barite, and Petrified wood. Some fossilized mammal poop, a dino bone(left in place, of course),

Attachments