Anyone Submit Their Application for Glacier Yesterday?

marquiri

We submitted our application for the Kintla to Bowman route for September. Fingers crossed that the assignment process doesn't take longer than usual this year. Flight prices are going nowhere but up.

We also submitted for Bowman to Kintla early August, as well as a Loop around fifty, and another around Rising Wolf mountain with some add-ons.

Fwiw, we fly with Southwest so you can cancel or reschedule as needed, which allows you to buy when they're cheap. Planning to fly to Spokane and rent a car if it works out. Car rentals are half the price of Missoula/Kalispell/etc too. Obviously a lot of travel though. Best option we found for our needs/resources.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I hadn't thought about Spokane. A few months ago you could fly round trip from Orlando to Kalispell on United for 10k points. I was hoping the airlines would stay slow until we were able to book. We have a ton of United points so that's what we usually fly out there. What are you guys doing to transport to and from the trailheads for the Bowman/Kintla route?

I hadn't thought about Spokane. A few months ago you could fly round trip from Orlando to Kalispell on United for 10k points. I was hoping the airlines would stay slow until we were able to book. We have a ton of United points so that's what we usually fly out there. What are you guys doing to transport to and from the trailheads for the Bowman/Kintla route?

No idea. Probably hitch. That's a problem for future me. [emoji4] Or if our friends from Utah come with, shuttle cars in advance.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back