Anyone been down around Cedar Mesa lately?

Mph

Hello there....Anyone been down around Cedar Mesa? Conditions? Snow? Temps? Muddy roads?
Thanks for any insights!

Thanks for the link...Yeah...the Mesa is a pretty big area. I am thinking of heading down to the Bulter and Comb Wash areas. Will be lower in altitude...should be warmer. We will see!!!

Thanks for the link...Yeah...the Mesa is a pretty big area. I am thinking of heading down to the Bulter and Comb Wash areas. Will be lower in altitude...should be warmer. We will see!!!

If you get the urge I can direct you to the only road that I'm aware of that will take you to the top of Comb Ridge. Fantastic view.

thanks...i know of that road...took it on this past trip. There are some sweet campsite up there! BTW...the weather was stellar...upper 40's to upper 50s. no snow anywhere...quiet, peaceful!

thanks...i know of that road...took it on this past trip. There are some sweet campsite up there! BTW...the weather was stellar...upper 40's to upper 50s. no snow anywhere...quiet, peaceful!

Great. I stayed all the way at the end. Next time I'm going to sleep on that big rock slab bed.

Back