Angel Cove

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Aldaron

New Trail Guide up for Angel Cove in the Robbers Roost/Dirty Devil area. In-depth questions & comments can be posted in this thread.

View Angel Cove Trail Guide

[bimg=fleft|300|Angel Cove]http://backcountrypost.com/forum/data/attachments/7/7563-c8bdf8f916c74a37884a7bc6bad272af.jpg[/bimg]
The hike at Angel Cove along the Dirty Devil River is insanely beautiful, wonderfully remote, and a great winter hike. The trail ventures across desert landscapes and long stretches of slickrock, and I’ve never even seen another car at the trailhead.

Read more...

Don't like ads? Become a BCP Supporting Member and kiss them all goodbye. Click here for more info.

Nick

Spiral out.
Aside from the Dirty Devil, are there any other water sources along this route? Thinking about doing something like this next week...

Aldaron

I guess you saw the answer to this in the other string. But, yeah, I was going to say Beaver Canyon has water in it.

Nick

Spiral out.
Sorry, this was linked to a trail guide in the old BCP Trail Guides system. We decided a while back to discontinue that feature. These threads should probably all be deleted as a result and I just forgot to do that.