A Weary Feeling

I'll take north anytime.... Lived in north Phoenix for 10 years.... Got tired of the hot. Now I'm in the greater Yellowstone ecosystem area... Millions of acres around and very few people.. but yes we have winter 6 to 7 months a year. One thing I missed in the desert

Some times of the year are certainly nice up there and with all the people moving into my town it’s good that some are finding someplace else to like. When I moved here in ‘75 it was just a dusty little town in the Sonoran desert but it has exploded. That was good for my career but after retiring 10 years early I no longer need that hence the move to the edge of the National Forest. And we do have winter here, balmy in the desert with snow on the many mountain peaks. I have lived in many places and traveled extensively growing up, one of them the Sonoran desert for three years when I was about 10 years old. I certainly lost all my illusions over my travels and the Sonoran desert was my own choice to return to and abide. It is the land of my dreams.