A sense of place

I agree with you 100% Bob. I will reply via PM as I feel terrible for derailing this thread so badly. I hope everyone can forgive my temporary bout of melodrama and hope that John is digging through his archives as we speak for more pics to post.

No problem John. I fully respect other peoples views, at least on most things. No offense taken.

Very cool. What a beautiful place to come home to. (My husband grew up on a farm/ranch 40 miles northwest of Glendive, and he sure does miss the ranch work. I would have been a bit more amenable to living on the place if it had been in the Bridgers!)

yeh, you have to be a lot tougher to hack out a living in eastern MT.:roflmao: That said, there are some neat places hiding out there. During my working career, I spent a lot of time on projects from Decker and Colstrip to Miles City and Alzada. Both summer and winter can be rather brutal. But there are a few nice days in between-----

I agree with you 100% Bob. I will reply via PM as I feel terrible for derailing this thread so badly. I hope everyone can forgive my temporary bout of melodrama and hope that John is digging through his archives as we speak for more pics to post.
Don't be afraid to speak your mind @Vegan.Hiker . We live in such a world were everyone has to be politically correct. Why? If people are offended by what you say, its their own insecurities. As long as you can do it without attacking someone, I think its great for conversation. Its not derailing a thread when it causes more people to look at it :).