5 days Backpacking Rondane National Park, Norway

norwegianxplorer

Norwegian Xplorer
This is a 5 day backpacking trip in Rondane National Park in Norway. Rondane is a classic mountain range in the heart of Norway with a very rocky terrain and some amazing peaks. I climb Høgronden, one of the highest peaks in the range, and spend a few days sitting out a storm before attempting to climb the Smiubelgen Pass to get back on trail. I visit Rondvassbu and Bjørnhollia DNT cabins and explore some remote valleys, epic trip in an epic mountain range in the alpine regions of Norway.

Another good one, the scenery is just so foreign to me since I have discussed going with my Swedish friend to Sweden, but never been in that kind of environment.
Well done.

At least I do not have to wait an unknown period of time, probably two years, for "Part 2", like I do for this excellent Desert movie I saw last week. :roflmao:
Looking forward to next week's follow on in the series.

Another good one, the scenery is just so foreign to me since I have discussed going with my Swedish friend to Sweden, but never been in that kind of environment.
Well done.

At least I do not have to wait an unknown period of time, probably two years, for "Part 2", like I do for this excellent Desert movie I saw last week. :roflmao:
Looking forward to next week's follow on in the series.
Thank you, its a special landscape up here north, I would think that it is similar to Alaska in many ways, with the tree line being at around 3-4000ft. Thanks for watching, and there will be a new episode on Sunday for sure. I will be going into Sarek national park in the Swedish arctics later in the season, might be something for you to check out, it amazing up there.

Awesome. Reminds me of what I might experience in Iceland. Makes me want to seriously consider a trip to your part of the world. Very uncrowded too.

Thanks for all the hard work to make a great video!

Back