5.10 Canyoneers

Darwin

Since canyon season is upon us I thought I would post up my Canyoneers. They are size 12 and have only been worn twice. They have very little wear on them, and still look new. I had to replace them with a larger size because although plenty wide they didn't have enough room for my toes. I am asking $75.00 and they are in SLC. Local pick up would be preferred but I can make arrangements to ship them if necessary.

canyoneers.JPG

I want a pair, but I have no idea what size I should be getting. I normally wear a 10.5-11 depending on the brand, but what have others found with the 5.10's? Do they fit true to size? Do you normally add 1/2 a size for neo socks?

Depends on the thickness of neo socks you'll be using. I go up a half size in them just to wear thick hiking socks. A full size up for neos. Results vary widely.

Is there any place in SLC that carries them where I can try them on? I know you can buy them at Backcountry.com, but they don't let you do the pick up thing anymore (from what I've heard) so hard to try them on.

You can still pickup from the Backcountry.com warehouse in WVC. I tried on and purchased some canyoneers that way just a couple of weeks ago.

Minor thread jack, but where are people buying neoprene socks? Cabelas is about the only place I can find online.

Adventure Plus in St George has great neoprene socks. They have a website where you can order online.

For me I needed to go up one full size to have them fit comfortably, they are also much wider than any other shoes or boots I own. Even though the fit isn't perfect they are amazing in canyons and I am quite happy with them!

I am a fan of IME as well, the staff is awesome, and I like supporting the little guy when I can.

if the ladies are looking for any canyoneers i ordered a size mens 5.5 and found them too large (women's 7?). i have my 5's on the way but haven't returned the larger ones yet. if anyone would like to try them on let me know, as no one around here carries them that small (trust me, i went everywhere...)